Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lil' Breaktime + Plugging a friend

Ahh... It feels good to be on here more often again :) **and when I mean more often I mean like WAY more often!! I think this is my 3rd post in like a week and a half! lol.

So... update then friend plug. Taking a break from working on my GRAD SCHOOL ONLINE CLASS!!! (crazy.) Also, realizing that weather really does have a huge affect on my mood. Nobody really texted me yesterday and I was feeling really lonely and pouty about not having alot of people to hang out with... I even cried a little about it... then I yelled at myself and began battling my emotions that had no right to be there. I am TOTALLY blessed beyond measure, I don't need to be pouting about being lonely ( not to say being lonely is good... its actually the first thing that God names "not good" in His creation -Genesis 2:18) when I have been given so much. When I hit the sheets that night, it was as if I was falling into Abbas arms of encouragement, reassuring me of His presence and purpose even in hard spots. I believe He was encouraging me in the fight against my flesh (thoughts/feelings/emotions not in line with God) and my enemy (Hasatan/Satan and his desire to destroy my contentment in God). I changed the background of my phone to say, "GRATEFUL". Its a great reminder (to not lead you to think I completely went off track, I think a bit of the emotional roller coaster is due to it being so incredibly dark all the time!).

Anyway, 2 (and a half) things that have been refreshing to my spirit today. Putting grooveshark on just as background music and having the words of "You Have Me" by Gungor hit me like a rock, leading me to cry at the gratefulness of my heart to my God for being SO SO ..... so faithful and reliable during this time of great transition and uncertainty and vulnerably for me (if you wanna know more about whats causing those things in my life......... call me. Don't really wanna share that on the Internet. lol). Then after that putting on the music of Balmorhea to put in the background for doing my homework being completely re-refreshed by the beauty of there music. After that I was poking around at some friend's twitter accounts (I dont have one... promise) and found that a dear friend has a site that he posted all his instagram photos. He just really makes me smile and is a real artist in alot of ways. Here's Dylan's instagram page.

Thank you God for being constant and showing Your beauty through alot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment