Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Time time: on the way home

11:39

Tired, sore, stinky

Realizing I think/say way too much

Seeking further, deeper, more real dependance on God

I care a lot about what other people think of me, but I also believe God can change that

Sometimes I wonder what truly loving people looks like

I am so unbelievably grateful that I am not God and that God doesnt want or expect me to be Him

Hey, why am I talking so much about myself?

Wyoming and Colorado are BEAUTIFUL

The rock formations in Wyoming reminded me of the movie Cars :)

I was taking a nap and woke up just in time to go under a small tunnel that was just like the movie

Chris bought me Toy Story 3... :) :)

I really enjoyed doing devotionals with the band, tonight's one God really blessed, we read James 4

We just changed it to Jon Foremans Baptize My Mind, whenever I hear this song I really can relate to what hes singing about

I'm glad God is sovereign and that His Will will be done

I need to be more grateful for this moment... beautiful music, beautiful surroundings, beautiful time of night, beautiful people, surrounded by a Beautiful God...

Holly bought a little elf stuffed toy that has a guitar and sings a song... she bought it because he was dressed just like Adam :) Little collectable things are cool

"Oh my Lord, to suffer like You do. It would be a lie to run away"

In the front seat there's an extension chord that drops down and hangs about at seat level. It swings like a pendullum. The laws of physics at work... When God sets something in place, it always continues until He says for it do something different

"Deep in your eyes there is a river"

Adam woke up... He looked a lot like one of my good friends from high school because of the low light... it freaked me out... I didn't know who it was

I LOVE THE SONG EQUALLY SKILLED!!!

God is really breaking my leg... (I should understand this)

I'm starting to really care deeply for all the people in this RV... more than before

I just read this all to Holly... maybe I should get a Tumblr

Praying for Chris and Rob... their tummys hurt :(

I'm pretty excited to read this months from now... I hope it brings me right back

...Best Western...

*hehe* I love watching the windsheild wipers.. they look like they're dancing

Holly's socks remind me of candy canes

I worry too much

"We are not one thing, we're joined here together. My ocean and me"

I hope I have an "ocean" someday

Holly keeps accidentally turning the music off

I think I should probably stop doing this now

12:17

No comments:

Post a Comment