Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm an auntie :)... (sort of)

Just visited 2 of my best friends in the world and their new baby girl, Nakoda Grace

She was absolutely beautiful

I'm still in shock somewhat to have seen my friends go from dating, to marriage to parenthood the past few years. I kept asking them if it had sunken in yet and they non-chalauntly would say, "Not really" but never-the-less you can tell they've already changed. Ready or not, God has already created a whole new depth of love in their souls for this precious baby girl.



I got a little glimpse of it from holding her for so long (for about an hour... YES!!) Though I had just met this little person, I already sensed an affection and protective feeling for her. This little girl was a perfect mixture of two people I care about so very deeply. Such a strange new sensation!

I realized coming back here, children are really a true and tangible sign of hope. Hope that if this kind of love and life can exist for someone who hasnt really done anything yet to deserve that love, and we are simple incomplete people, just IMAGINE the grace and love God has for us... inspiring

No comments:

Post a Comment