Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Cry

(WARNING: vent... read at own discretion)

I write this mainly to myself but also include any others who call yourselves "Christians"... all other people are excluded from this rant...

Oh... when God.... when will we realize.... that when in Your Word you say "POWER" and "GLORY".... that is what you mean... that you are not only a God of love but of WRATH and that you DEMAND .. You DEMAND justice!! When will we realize our pitiful folly... our course jokes... our complete blindness to the Power and Glory of Your name and Your self... You have become our trinket.... A word we use when we're angry.... our "homeboy"....

Creator and Sustainer of all things...

my homeboy??? I dont care anymore if its just a joke I dont care anymore if I'm quoting someone i dont FREAKING care how funny it really is... Lord... I'm tempted to ask you strike me where i stand when i take you lightly..... Oh Holiness... Oh Great Majesty ..............


forgive me



I cant do it! I cant live this life!!!! I CANNOT LIVE THE CHRISTIAN LIFE!! I cant!!! There is nothing in my power to do anything for Christ!!......... Oh how i mock Him so.... oh Jesus please forgive me! All of the beautiful things You've made... Your creation: the trees the hills the animals the mountains the sky the stars the moon the sun the galaxies the atoms the angels scream Your praises! Everyday in their languages they cry:

Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come

And we.... with no problem at all..... call you homeboy? Deal with you lightly in conversation oh GOD! Have mercy on me!........................................have mercy on me..........................

Oh please... may I never... EVER again take you lightly.... EVER again
Oh... if we could see You.... we would not be taking Your Name so lightly...... we would not be taking Your personhood so lightly.... we would either be on the ground dead or on the groud out of our minds HORRIFIED at the Glory of Your Presence.. *just read Job to understand this* I RIGHTLY DESERVE EVERY EVIL THAT COMES AFTER ME! IF GOD WERE TO SEND ME TO HELL I WOULD STILL DESERVE IT AND HE WOULD STILL BE HOLY....



oh Father... I dont understand it.... thank You for Your grace... Your grace is my anchor... oh my i realize from what You are saving me from... and to NEVER again take it lightly... thank You that I can have grace on other people who do take You lightly... and may I God... because You have had the utmost grace on me... help me to learn grace.... teach me grace..... teach me grace

No comments:

Post a Comment