Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ASmallPrayer

Oh Lord....


Please forgive me. For thinking wrongly of you. For thinking of others above you. For thinking of my own oppinions of you above you. For being a jerk while calling other people jerks. For my sin forgive me...

How ignorant I am of the sheer magnitude of it without you... Oh Father... Jesus... I cling to You by Your Holy Spirit... become precious to me. More precious then the next breath you lovingly give to me. May I know they way in which you work and not limit you. May you continue fixing my eyes soley on you and not my desires. May I begin to love how you have shown us to love... so powerfull and majestically... Please help me to remember that all the desires I have for other things can be fulfilled completely in You.

Oh Lord....

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment