Friday, February 8, 2013

Missing a special some"where"...

*Quick posts in between assignments :D*

Just spent some time visually catching up with some friends back in Houston via Instagram (online... no smartphone yet :P) and through a picture a friend sent to me ^ ^.

Sometimes it feels like last year never happened... other times it feels like I'm just on a break. I am most definitely not the same person I was before going... but now I'm not even the same person that was there either.

Isn't it amazing how the Lord changes and grows us? Sometimes at a rate that we aren't even prepared for...

One thing I know right now is, its really hard having friends all over the world (which I literally do at this point!) And its not like some of these people were just acquaintances either, some of them are the most beautiful people I've met and shared real, gritty, messy life with like my roommates Kate, Esther, Courtney, Victoria and Abbie... my boss Lanecia and many others. I can be a horrible person with staying in touch and as I get older and meet more and more amazing people it becomes harder still in more ways than one.

At the end of the day I look at it with the point of view that there is just that many more amazing people left for me to meet and spend time with in the season that God has placed me in right now, and God needs to share the other amazing people with the others that they will meet.

None the less... I'm missing that HOT MESS of a city in Texas today! And all the people included :D

the porch
One of my favorite memories their, 2 song for Leroys book tour

luv Abs 4EVA!
LOVE this lady!

Bourtney bein' Bourtney :D

... Boo :)...
*sigh*..... Kev

I will never forget this wonder man!

I learned to ride a bike in this city man!!

GREAT people!



No comments:

Post a Comment