Friday, November 18, 2011

Thoughts on 2.5 Months in Houston Texas

Hey!
Wow.. its been a while! How have you been? Hopefully well!

I really dont even know where to begin with all the things God is bringing up and out of my life through living on McGowen street in Houston Texas, so I thought I would share thoughts God has given me that I've written in my journal.

...Don't be so quick to pass judgement or give your own advice...God is enjoyable, unsearchable, mysterious, frightening, filled with peace and joy. God is in stillness. God is hope. Remember you're last Hes first and everyone else is after... Stop trying to be God, let God be God... "All that I have and cherish, You have given me. I surrender it all to be guided by Your will: Your grace and Your love are wealth enough for me. Give these Lord Jesus and I ask for nothing more. Amen" - St. Ignatius... With Your Spirit, we CAN... "Life is a series of moments, you just need to make a conscious decision each moment to do the right thing." Jenni Shayshay :)

Love, Lyndsay

No comments:

Post a Comment