Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beautiful Things Said about Beautiful Things

This specific blog entry will be a list that I will keep adding to. It will be for inspiring comments made about things that (I believe) are inspired of God. I only have 2 right now... but hopefull it will turn into a long list :) if you have any suggestions please leave me a note :)

________________________________________________________________

A comment made on a Sufjan Stevens "Transfiguration" video:
I'm not religious and I never have been, but this is what I imagine religion to sound like. A warmth that would envelope you whole and be so beautiful it could move you to tears.
Comments made on John Mark McMillans blog:
Every time I hear your song I feel such tenderness from God as He whispers love into my wounds.

Thanks for breathing life into music.

No comments:

Post a Comment